Neal is available for training and coaching opportunities. Please go to the Contact page to get in touch.
- Accomplished IT professional specialized in business analysis and technology management; proven 20-year track record driving business process improvement for investment management organizations, such as Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and TIAA, by leveraging technology.
- Experience with numerous items including web design, business continuity, data management, vendor relationships, and mergers.
- Broad-based history of applied experience serving as a critical contributor to national/international projects and teams complements diversified skill set comprised of business, technical, and management acumen.
- Robust business analysis background in software development lifecycle (SDLC); utilizing Agile methodologies and a data-driven approach to craft business requirement documents, user stories, process flow diagrams, and project plans.
- Active listener and articulate liaison with excellent stakeholder engagement; excels in leading project and testing teams and orchestrating employee training, coaching, and evaluation.
- Key Driver of QA/test management, spanning testing team supervision; CIT, SIT, and UAT testing team coordination; master test plan creation; individual test plans; and test scripts.
Senior Business Analyst, TIAA-Cref (Apex Systems Inc.)
Senior Business Analyst, Wells Fargo and Lowes (Truebridge Resources)
Senior Business Analyst, AIG
Project Test Manager, Bank of America (Ajilon Consulting)
Business Analyst, Wachovia Bank (Apex Systems Inc.)
Quality Assurance Team Manager, TIAA-Cref (Keane, Inc.)
Change Manager/Technical Business Analyst, Bank of America
LAN Administrator, Bank of America